Full Service Property Management
- 24/7 HOT LINE for Landlord Emergencies, Help & Advice.
- Leasing Agent Services. We Do The Work. 10% DISCOUNT With Property Management Agreement.
- Credit Check – 1 free with leasing agreement.
- Online Rent Collection – No more checks. No more fees.
Set it and forget it rent collection, Rent4All payments are secure and automatic.
- Real time rent roll monitor online. We create a professional rent roll for your property.
- Door Sticker ” LANDLORD PROTECTED” Brand your protection to your tenants.
See sticker below.
- Landlord management Software. Online tool that keeps track of rent collected and arrears, tenants phone numbers, comments, work orders, bills, showing appointments and more
- Attend to minor repairs & maintenance on property & contents
- 24hr emergency call-out – Weekend Emergency Call Out
- Obtain quotes for repairs. (Min of 2 on large works)
- Arrange annual boiler service and gas safety inspection.
- Rent collection
- Legal protection (Tenant eviction service)
- Dedicated managing agent
- Arrange professional cleaning
- N4 – Sign, Sealed & Delivered
- N4 – Sign, Sealed & Delivered
- Court Appearance Excluding Paralega
Put a Sticker on your Door and get LANDLORD PROTECTED!
How We Manage Properties
We offer property management services for Windsor, Ontario only, however we offer leasing services throughout Ontario.
Switching from you current property management service is simple – contact one of our managing agents to discuss the service that is most suitable to you needs.
Call or send an email to your existing managing agents informing them of your termination/withdrawal and we’ll do the rest. Have your account documentation transferred and have you set up and your property under management.
Most management contacts have a 3 month expiration date from the the start date – check contract agreement.
All Rent4All services are provided on a ‘pay-as-you-go’ basis. You can upgrade, downgrade or cancel at any time.
The minimum period of our appointment to manage the property is three months. Either party giving three months notice to the other can terminate the management service after this period.
Floats are held in a dedicated client account in escrow for landlords to pay for works carried out at their properties. However, funds are not paid over to contractors until works are completed and to a satisfactory standard.
You’ll be assigned to a dedicated Managing Agent who will be looking after your property and on-hand to offer you their expert knowledge in residential property management.
Your managing agent will contact your tenants to introduce themselves and advising them of who they will need to contact should they have any queries relation to the property.
We only use a very select pool of contractor from the industry’s best. This ensure efficiency, quality and the ability to cover all areas of London.
All of the contractor that we use hold public liability and Indemnity Insurances up to $2 million.
If you have your own contractors that you’ve used for years and would prefer to use, that’s fine, we can work with them too.
You can give us a call on 519-258-3966 or email us on email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
Join Our Investment Properties WINDSOR Facebook Group.
- We help to connect our investors to help all of our portfolios grow. We’ll be posting listings, pocket listing and other information. Visit page for more information.